Heath Motor Group provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities across the business, from sales staff to management.
Excellent opportunities also exist for students, graduates and apprentices.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career.
To find out about our current vacancies, please contact our HR Department via our online Enquiry Form.
Experienced Parts Interpreter and/or Trainee Parts Interpreter
Katherine Toyota is searching for a full-time Parts Interpreter and/or Trainee Parts Interpreter to join our team!
If you love the idea of working in a fast paced and dynamic dealership, we would love to hear from you! Previous experience is highly regarded but not essential for a Trainee Position.
You will be responsible for a variety of duties including but not limited to:
- Assisting retail, trade and service guests.
- Guest service across all internal departments.
- Accurate interpretation of Toyota parts.
- Sales both internal and external.
To be successful you will need:
- Strong knowledge of the automotive industry.
- An ability to identify the working parts of a motor vehicle.
- Excellent guest service skills and phone manner.
Sound like you? Please email a cover letter and your resume to our General Manager, Ashley Uridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.