23rd March, 2020
Heath Motor Group would like to keep you informed of our current updates in response to the challenges COVID-19 imposes at this time.
As a valued Heath Motor Group client, your health and safety is and always will be, our priority. We as an organisation have been following Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments and in addition to our routine practices we have in place, we have implemented further precautionary steps in the matter of:
- Industry approved alcohol based disinfectant used in the cleaning of the most commonly handled surfaces prior to clients coming in contact with both our vehicle range and public/private touching points within our Dealership. This will also enable Test Driving to continue.
- All Heath Motor Group Technicians have been provided and will wear protective gloves whilst conducting road testing.
- Industry approved hand sanitisers have been provided to all staff members and will be available in all public areas onsite to ensure frequent disinfecting of hands.
- All staff whom have recently travelled overseas, or family members in which they reside with, have and will abide by self-quarantine for the safety of their co-workers and clients.
- Paperless invoicing and payment methods are available.
We at Heath Motor Group understand the absolute complexity of Coronavirus (COVID19), and would like to reassure our clients and valued staff that we are committed to continuing to provide a safe environment, and provide our clients with confidence to fulfil your required service bookings, repairs and continue friendly visits.
You can also have confidence in the ability to reach us anywhere and anytime, at www.heathmotorgroup.com.au, or by contacting our office directly on 08 8924 8600.